Sigma Corporate Finance advises on all relevant matters related to the acquisition process. Strategic acquisitions, buyouts (LBO/MBO/MBI) and special situations are common reasons for such transactions.
Acquisitions can be completed as part of an organised sales process or based on a buyer’s own initiative. We have extensive experience in all possible buy-side situations. Our objective and independent advisory services include buyout structuring or merger by means of acquisition financing or a capital increase.
Detailed project services:
- Acquisition strategy including acquisition criteria
- Identification of suitable target companies
- Financing models and negotiations with capital providers (if necessary)
- Confidential contacting of potential target companies
- Determination of the willingness to engage in dialogue and investigation of price expectations
- Indicative determination of possible purchase price range
- Site visits, meetings with management and key employees
- Due diligence process
- Calculation of acquisition effects on profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Compilation of a meaningful and professional acquisition offer
- Monitoring of purchase contract negotiations including signing